As representatives of the Blueberry Council, Imalinx organized a sampling activity at the restaurant Jaso, located in Mexico City at Polanco neighborhood.
The chefs, Jared Reardon and Sonia Arias, offered a tasting of six dishes which surprised even the most experienced palate, where blueberries were the source of inspiration of which chefs had to use in this occasion to create never seen before dishes on their menu.
- Roasted duck terrine accompanied by blueberry and ginger with caramelized pecan nut.
- Baked chicken in cream, served on ravioli stuffed with ricotta cheese and fine herbs, accompanied by a nourishing butter sauce and fresh blueberries.
- Marinated short ribs in cacao and cinnamon cooked for 18 hours.
- Risotto accompanied by blueberry and peach with grated parmesan Reggiano cheese.
- Fruit soup.
- Irresistible blueberry cheesecake accompanied by a blueberry confit and a tempting blueberry ice cream.
The sampling of the menu had the objective of making the consumption of blueberries more accessible as it is a berry that is little known in our country.